*First Baby Shower*

 I'm lucky to have such a supportive group of girlfriends. All the girls in this picture I have been friends with since at least jr. high (some earlier aka Lauren, Brittany, and Maria).


Love you girls!
Just a few gifts.....so fun!
The invitation
They threw me baby shower for Bonnie.... which I LOVED! They had adorable cupcakes, delicious fruits and salads and vintage robin's egg, pink, and yellow doilies that strung across the room that read "It's a Girl!" I wish I had taken pics of the decorations and food but I was too busy enjoying the time with these girls and playing games. Sorry, I have mommy brain. Love you guys! 

THREE WEEKS LEFT, THREE SHOWERS LEFT. Let the games begin! :)

Up next:

20 Days to go! 
She's finally starting to pop out!






No comments:

Post a Comment