*Before and After: Nursery*

So, I'm not done with my nursery yet and won't be till after the baby comes. I still need to put drapes up, get bedding, get more accessories and pictures, a rug etc. However, since I am past the point of caring about "nesting" (I just want to see my little girl!), I'll give you all a glimpse of the work I've been doing.


All of the furniture I bought off of KSL or from the D.I. It's amazing with a can of paint, primer, and spray paint will do to the oldest and ugliest of things! I also had a VERY TIGHT budget for this nursery (under $100) and let's just say I had to get creative to stick to the budget! I'm loving it more every time I go in there!

We bought this and the night stand that goes with it for $75 off KSL when we got married--so we already had it

How in the world are we going to make this work?

The crib that the in-laws had in their garage


Bought this beauty at the DI for $12


before pic of lamp
BEFORE


AFTER-painted the KSL furniture, (sorry, didn't close the drawer all the way) 

Painted and reupholstered the glider. I had paint and fabric already
Little details-love the Nursery Rhymes book






Hard to see but in the pink frame is my favorite painting from French Rococo art. "The Swing."

Ultrasound pics of Bonnie from 4-20 weeks. Pics of JJ and I as newborns

vintage cupcake pics


KSL nightstand. Painted white, DIY vintage book bundle, AFTER pic of lamp

found shelf for $2 at DI. Spray painted it pink








Loved the idea of displaying cute clothes. Shabby dress and shirt that says "Pretty as a rose." DIY poms and "B" for Bonnie.


getting geared up for baby! Travel system from Cindy, baby bouncer $10 at garage sale, Bassinet from Susan (my mom).

Graco snugride infant travel system. KSL $75. Thanks Cindy! (LOVED that it was neutral in case I have boys)


17 Days to go!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment