*Updates and Birthdays*



Health Update: 

It looks like the last time I blogged, mine and my baby's health were at high risk. Well, the update is that the blood clot they found in my lungs disappeared. The first test the night I went into the hospital showed the pulmonary embolism. After being in the hospital one night (I was supposed to be there at least 5 days) and after lots of prayers and aggressive medicine, I was released. It's a LONG story (and those who are friends on fb know about it) but needless to say, it will be one of few times in my life where I feel we truly witnessed a miracle. Our baby is indeed strong and a fighter to have lived through all these health problems I've had during this pregnancy. 

My six week supply of shots! JJ has to give them to me  morning and night. Fun stuff!



School Update: 

I am officially a college grad! Miraculously, just a few days after being released from the hospital I was able to get my finals and papers done via bed rest. I didn't even think I would graduate, but to my surprise I not only graduated, but my grades made the Dean's list. I was also able to give my senior recital. Don't ask me how I did it with a blood clot, seven months pregnant, focal hand dystonia, and tendinitis. I will seriously never know why or how I got through any of it. All I know is I have TONS of help from heaven and I owe all the credit to Heavenly Father. Prayers are answered.

Bad pic (take with my sister's cell phone and clearly I was not ready) but I'll add more later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvoXiI38bKs&feature=youtu.be

Here's a snippet of my recital

JJ turns 27 today! Wow, that seems old to me (don't tell him that). He's seriously the best husband in the world. He has been so supportive of me in every way and I can count on one hand how many times we've argued in the three years we've been together. Sounds pious and perhaps abnormal, but it's true! He's soooo easy! I'm just grateful for him in my life and I'm so happy I found him! I have a bunch of stuff planned for his birthday and I can't wait to post about it! 




Happy 27th Birthday to my handsome man!!!





1 comment:

  1. Wow...that is a lot of medicine you have to take! I am so glad you and your baby are doing good now... you've been in my thoughts and prayers. Miss and love you Brit!

    ReplyDelete