Tis' the Season!

Tis the Season to be Jolly! It has been a great week! We have a lot to be happy about this December! Here's just a few things:

The Haglunds announced (tentatively) that the family is going to Hawaii when Mike gets home! They haven't been in five years. This time, I'll be there and the first grand baby will be there. SPOILED!



JJ and I got called to be ward nursery leaders! (haha great news for JJ. He needs practice with kids!)

We scored tickets from Aunt Jeanne to the awesome (and hard to get tickets to) Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert! Check out the amazing set! Luckily, my parents could come and they loved it.


Also, my GORGEOUS friend Kayla McColm met the man of her dreams and got married in the temple yesterday! It was a great day. I was a little emotional because I realized how we are all growing up! We've been friends since we were 7 so it was a special day. Not to mention, her wedding was PHENOMENAL! They had it at the McCune Mansion with valet parking, hot chocolate stations, meat and potato stations, pasta stations, candy  jar stations and exotic cheeses from all around the world. SO RITZY! But of course, the best part about it is that we celebrated a very important union. Their temple sealing was beautiful and I was happy I could be there to witness such a spiritual experience for them. They are SO in love!
 WE LOVE YOU DALLIN AND KAYLA!!!!


Awe, Love you Kayla! Friends forever!




Finally..... BIRTHDAYS! JJ's sister Julia turns SWEET SIXTEEN today! While yesterday, John and Cindy celebrated 28 years of marriage! Also, my niece Versailles turned five while Ashley turns 26 and David, 22 next week!
Julia is 16!
28 Years of marriage!

Julia is 16!

Versailles is FIVE!

Versailles as a baby. Born 12/4/2006
Ashley is almost 26!
My big-little bro is growing up! 22 next week!








1 comment:

  1. You are so cute!!! I just saw this post, love that you came to our sealing :) Friends forever, miss you and I can't wait to meet little Bonnie!!

    ReplyDelete