*U've been Yellowcarded*

We love Yellowcard. JJ has been going to their concerts since around 2003 (before they BLEW up with Ocean Avenue). Not to mention Lauren Peirce is completely obsessed with them. 



Well, the band has been on hiatus lately and Lauren heard that they were coming in concert. She called me and I went with her. We were at the very front. Literally, in front of Ryan Key (the lead singer). We both felt like we were 16 again (amongst a huge and rowdy crowd of 16 year olds). 



I mentioned to Lauren that it was crazy that we had been to their concerts for about 8 years. A girl (probably about 16) looked at us and said, "wow! You're that old! They've been around for that long?" GEEZ. We felt good!

At the end of the show, LAUREN CAUGHT THE PICK! SHE CAUGHT THE PICK!!!! AFTER 8 YEARS OF CONCERTS, SHE CAUGHT THE PICK!!!

After the concert, the band was doing a meet and greet. I called JJ to drive over so he could get some memorabilia signed. 


While we were standing there, out of nowhere I feel a light brush along my lower back (the small of my back) and upper butt,and a voice that flirtatiously says, "Hey ........" As I turn around, I notice Lauren laughing. 

IT WAS THE  DRUMMER OF YELLOWCARD. 
Did he not see my wedding ring? I kind of just said, "Hey--" then blew him off. About five minutes later JJ arrived and we told him what happened. He was pissed. As we went to the drummer to get stuff signed I said,

"Hi, this is my husband JJ. He's a drummer too." The guy totally didn't give us eye contact. He completely shut up. He felt so stupid as he should have! JJ and I joke that drummers must have a thing for me...




We give him a yellow card (figuratively speaking). In soccer, it means "caution." Any guy that tries to make a move on me will hear from my husband. Especially if he is a semi- famous, rich, rockstar D-Bag. 





No comments:

Post a Comment