*Celebrities*

Okay, here is my confession. I LOVE celebrities. I need a life and I'm fully aware of it!

-Every time I turn on the t.v. it goes STRAIGHT to E!

-Each Wal Mart shopping visit consists of me picking up a mag rag, or two or three.

-Instead of sitting in class listening, I surf E!online or I Google the latest upcoming celebs.

-Every time I meet someone, I pin point their exact doppelganger.

-Working out consists of watching celeb gossip or music videos

-The only people I follow on Twitter are celebrities (and yes, they tweet me back! WOO!)

I've made my point.....

My latest celeb favorites: Ty Burrell, Simon Cowell, Nicole Scherzinger, all the Kardashians, Jessica Simpson, Sofia Vergara, Carrie Underwood, Holly Madison, Kristin Cavallari, Britney Spears, Enrique Iglesias, Brad Paisley.

The funny thing is I can figure out everyone else's celebrity doppelgangers but I can't find one for me!

Just for fun, here is my idea of celebrity look a likes in my own family:

Bob Ahlman: a mix between the young Jeff Bridges, Harrison Ford, and Robert Redford.

Susan Ahlman: A mix between the young Sally Field and Ashley Judd.


Eric Ahlman: The young Elijah Wood


Preeti Ahlman: Rosario Dawson



Jason VanWagoner: a bigger version of George Clooney



Amberly VanWagoner: a mix between Ashley Tisdale, Paris Hilton, and Jennifer Aniston


Ashley Baadsgaard: a mix between Britney Spears bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky


AJ Baadsgaard: a little bit of Jason Statham



J.J. Haglund-a mix between the young Tom Cruise and Colin Farrell



David Ahlman-A little bit of Ashton Kutcher



Haley Ahlman: Tara Reid and Leah Messer


Hyrum Ahlman-Joel McHale

No comments:

Post a Comment