*Sweetie Pie*

The past 10 days I've been super stressed with school. Literally every day of school for the past 10 days I have either had a quiz, exam, project, or essay due. Needless to say, it's been 10 days of HELL and I have barely practiced my piano. 

24 hours in a day just doesn't quite cut it. 

Well, last night I came home late from school distraught. My fingers were swollen and tight, my legs were completely numb, my contacts had infected my eyes and my brain was mushy. Piano had worn me out and i was on the verge of a physical and mental breakdown.

I just got into my bed and closed my eyes. The next thing I know JJ turns off the t.v., walks into our room, grabs my fingers and starts massaging each tendon one by one. He then starts asking how my day was and how he could make it better. He continued to verbalize why he loved me.

It may not seem like much but it was a very sweet moment. JJ is a perfect example of selflessness.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment