*October=FUN*

I'm so stoked for October I can't even handle it. Okay, here it goes!



-FALL BREAK (October 10-17)

-NO TESTS until after Fall Break (AKA October 18)

-J.J. and I are heading to San Francisco to look at schools (Stanford and Berkley) and I've never been there so I'm excited to try something new and explore my perhaps future home!



-Baby Valencia is getting her baby blessing in two weeks!


-Preeti and Eric find out what they are having!


-A friend of ours decided to commit to baptism

-General Conference is this week


-Utah games every weekend!

-Halloween!

-Halfway through the semester!

-My half birthday!

-SIX months from graduation!!


-Witches Night Out with Lauren!

-Ya-Ya Sisterhood party at Thanksgiving Point.


Okay, There's more but I'm L-A-Z-Y. MY BREAK CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment