*Haglund Happiness*

Since I was supposed to update my blog completely yesterday and I didn't, here is April and March...

Awful April
Besides the fact it was my birthday, April totally sucked! The weather was disgusting and snowy and I had to have a horrific surgery. They removed two very dangerous ovarian  cysts and it took me forever to recover. JJ was a sweetheart though! He stayed by my side every moment. For my 23rd b-day he got me tons of workout stuff, took me out for seafood and worked on projects with me (aka the dresser). I became certified as a personal trainer so I was happy about the workout stuff. He also scoured the valley for my favorite....DIET MTN DEW! We also had a combined Bowling Birthday Party since JJ's bday is in May and mine is in April.




 Merry May
Thus far, May has been great. I got a new car, successfully accomplished myself as a performer as a co-host in the U of U piano Disney Monster Concert, finished all my finals, lost 8 lbs, started running again, JJ's Birthday, Mother's Day, accompanied great vocalists etc. AND the weather has been AWESOME!!!! SUN BABY!! We also welcomed our new nephew into the world this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment